Music and Film Licences for your Holiday Home

Music and film in your holiday home

Do your guests ever play music through a radio, TV, CD or MP3 player you’ve supplied? If they do you may need a PRS (Performing Rights Society) Licence. Boshers explain what this is and when you may need one as a holiday homeowner.

For example are you aware that the PRS do not charge a licence fee for single unit holiday lets meeting certain criteria?

To find out more click here