Win a SUP in a Bag Tour
We’ve teamed up with SUP in a Bag to offer you the chance to win a two and a half hour private stand up and paddle tour worth £160. You and up to three of your friends can learn to SUP and explore Cornwall’s coast and/or waterways at the same time.
SUP in a Bag is a Stand Up Paddleboard Tours, Hire and Lessons business paddling from stunning locations across mid-Cornwall. There is a choice of amazing experiences for all abilities where you can discover Cornwall while seemingly walking on water.
You can find out more about the available SUP in Bag tour options here >
Closing Date: 30 April 2017
The Boring, But Important Stuff
- The prize consists of a SUP in a Bag gift certificate for a two-hour private stand up and paddle tour for up to four people.
- The two and a half hour tour will be designed for you and your group, and can be made family friendly (children over 10 years old).
- Each member of the group must be water confident and of reasonable fitness (able to walk a mile easily).
- The allocated tour time includes a briefing prior to getting on the water.
- The prize draw is open to aged anyone 18 or over, with the exception of staff, family and friends of Cornish Traditional Cottages and SUP in a Bag.
- Only one entry per person (automated entries will not be accepted).
- Cornish Traditional Cottages (CTC) assumes no responsibility for possible fraud committed by any contestant. CTC reserves the right to remove or disqualify any entry at any time at its discretion.
- The prize is as described and there is no cash alternative. No other expenses, including travel, food or drink are included as part of the prize.
- The prize is valid until 31st March 2018 and is subject to availability.
- SUP in a Bag reserves the right to postpone or cancel sessions in the event of poor conditions (every effort will be made to find an alternative date based on availability).
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- A winner of the competition will be chosen at random by CTC on or before 24 May 2017.
- The winner will be notified via email or telephone on or before 31 May 2017. If contact cannot be made with the winner within 14 days of the draw date, the prize will be forfeited and a further random draw will be made.
- The winner may be announced on CTC and SUP in a Bag social media platforms, website, email newsletters and other promotional material.
- The winner agrees to take part in any publicity associated with the prize draw.
- By entering the competition, you give SUP in a Bag and CTC & Partners the rights to contact you via email with additional promotional material and offers. You can unsubscribe from receiving this promotional material at any time.
- Personal information collected from entrants will not be disclosed to any third party.
- CTC reserves the right to terminate this competition at any time due to unforeseen circumstances.
- By entering, participants agree to these terms and conditions.
These are the terms and conditions that govern the relationship between you, the entrant, Cornish Traditional Cottages (CTC), 3 Eddystone Court, Eddystone Road, Wadebridge, Cornwall, PL27 7FH, and SUP in a Bag, 25 Tregease Rd, Saint Agnes, Cornwall, TR5 0SL. By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Decisions by CTC and SUP in a Bag on matters relating to the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into. CTC and SUP in a Bag reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at their discretion without notice.
If you have any further questions relating to this competition please email us at email@example.com